----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Layer" <blayer at qwest.net>
To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Qwestdex CDROM

> On or about Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:23:03 -0500 (CDT)
> Yaron reportedly said...
>
> > No... this is Qwestdex, as in the yellow and white pages. There was a
> > bundle of them at the appartment complex mailbox today, so I know Florin
> > got one (;
>
> Heh, hopefully the CD isn't broken like that PATHETIC search engine that
> runs the qwestdex.com site. That thing is downright comical... have you
> ever tried it? I swear it is a bad attempt at a joke.

I'm glad to hear it's not just me, having been completely baffled by that
damn thing's output on several occasions. No one would even contemplate
making public something so aweful, I thought, so maybe I just have a synapse
mis-wired. Of course with Qwest there's no such thing as too bad for release
I suppose.