From: Troy.A Johnson [mailto:troy.johnson at health.state.mn.us]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 7:33 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] An interesting article...

..and question to ask:
Why are there no dual (or multi) boot machines
available when one (or more) of the OSes is free,
especially in the age of monsterous hard drives?

http://www.byte.com/documents/s=1115/byt20010824s0001/

We already knew this, but perhaps it is a
good thing to mention from time to time. And
what is the deal with a licensing agreement being
a "trade secret"? It seems like a perfect cover
for some shady dealings to me.

:-/

Troy