It actually doesn't bother me that Windows/hardware licensing agreements are not
readily available, many contracts between businesses are not. Of course calling
them a "trade secret" to avoid court examination is total BS. And I agree with
the author in that the bootloader issue is a much starker illustration of MS's
abuse of its monopoly than the comparatively trivial browser bundling. This is
one dangerous company. It's almost morbidly fascinating to see what things they
actually get away with.