Seems like no matter what I try I get "failed to insert aha152x module".
If I can't get this working soon I'll have to give up and install Win98
(my friend needs the machine by Monday).  Does anybody have any ideas I
can try?  Or maybe a cheap (<$20) scsi controller?

Brady (in need of an installfest)