Thank  you for all your suggestions.  No offense taken, you would have
to go far to offend me. :-)

I have tried all of them, one at a time.  I am not sure what the deal
with the ps was except that I tested the power supply with the mobo in
the box and everything connected to it.  I pulled out an old mobo and
retested the ps again and found one that worked.  The original one is
dead.  Once I pulled all the cables out of the box and had unrestriced
access to the plugs, I was better able to get things plugged in and
everything worked.  My guess is that I didn't have the powercables
correctly seated.  I do know that when plugging them in that the black
wires go together.

Thanks

John Miller
Dain Rauscher
Information Services - Capital Markets
Software Developer
Phone: 612-547-7573
Fax:    612-547-7580
IS - Mail Stop: T23A
E-mail: MailTo:JMiller2 at DainRauscher.com