From: Thomas T. Veldhouse [mailto:veldy at veldy.net]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 12:08 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] NIC Card

Take each card out of the machine.  Put one back into the machine, make
sure
it is seated correctly, and boot.  See if it works.  Take it out and put
in
the other card, again making sure it is seated correctly.  Boot again
and
see if it works.  Chances are either both cards are not playing friendly
with each other (both busmaster or something?), or one was not seated
well
in the PCI slot.  Try using different slots and see how you do.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net

tclug-list mailing list
tclug-list at mn-linux.org