I apologize for that last email to Ryan; it was supposed to go to him
privately. Another documented case of 'premature send'. Also, I'd like to
apologize for this message in general, and offer my most sincere
condolences if it has, in any way, abused you of bandwidth, or taken more
than it's allotted share of unused bits in your client's Inbox.

Pardon,

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.Hi, how are you? I send you this apology to add interia to your inbox.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-