Zibby, I think he's talking about wireless high-speed connectivity.
 Those of us who live out in the boonies and don't have cable-modem or
DSL at the moment and want high-speed 'net connectivity can't get it.
 ISDN is higher than modem, but the cost isn't too effective.

Me thinks the heat's gotten to Zib's brain.  Someone get him a cold brew.

Shawn