On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Rick Engebretson wrote:

> The TV stations sure have plenty of bandwidth and range, and commercial
> time to kill. Perhaps a compatible encoding protocol is conceivable that
> will allow widespread, high speed computer downloads.

Are you trying to make a funny or has it been comfortable under that rock
the past few years? Cable Modem service is offered by AT&T and Time
Warner. How you missed out on that is beyond me, unless you really are
living under a rock...strangest post I've seen in awile.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"We can learn much more from wise words, little
from wisecracks and less from wise guys."
--William Arthur Ward