> I should have said
> I was thinking of getting a gamepad like the one's that come with
> a Nintendo 64.
	to each their own, I guess. I personally hate gamepads. I bought an
NES Advantage joystick for my 8-bit Nintendo. (I guess I *have* owned a
joystick before... completely forgot about that.).
	I find it much more satisfying to use one's whole hand, rather than
just the thumb. also, my finger dexterity is pretty bad. :)

>   My brother used to play space invaders with
> his toes and an atari joystick.  It was pretty entertaining seeing
> him sitting apparently motionless with his feet hidden under the
> desk while space invaders automagically played in front of him...
	that's almost as unorthodox as the guy I met once, who crossed his
wrists when he typed. (as in, his left hand was on the right side of the
keyboard, and his right hand was on the left side). he said that by
occasionally switching which wrist was on top, he didn't get carpal tunnel.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises