> I just wanna know if that Loki deal is for real, or if it really is too
> good to be true

As real as anything. I've been in contact with Kayt Sorhaindo, who did
confirm that there is an offer and mailed me the pdf form that we have to
fill out to apply for the offer. There are a couple hoops to jump through,
and they said that they reserve the right to refuse for no reason, but
AFAIK, they really do this.

At this point, we need to confirm a few questions with Loki, such as the
minimum purchase. Also, we need to sort out some logistical issues, since
while I offered to front money for ~10-20 games, it probably won't cover
everything people have expressed interest in, even if they let us buy < 10
copies of some games.

So, Yaron and I discussed this the other night and will try to coordinate
some more definitive action this week. Any further updates will be posted
here. Suggestions welcome.

Meanwhile, for anyone who missed previous mentions, the signup sheet is
http://www.random-word.com/games/.

Andy