> Don't knock it till you try it, I'd rather eat lint than play q3-ta
under
> windows, I get great perfomance with my GeForce2 GTS under linux with
2.4.3
> kernel and X 4.0.3 and it's 6bazillion times more stable when pumping
polygons
> than billy's garbage could ever be.

I totally agree.  I have the same vid card, and have had the same
experience.
I just wanna know if that Loki deal is for real, or if it really is too
good to be true
I'm getting rather impatient, because I really want to try Tribes2, and
i really want to buy the linux version, NOT the windows version.  It
seems that MicroCenter isn't currently stocking it...I was just there a
couple days ago, and didn't see it.

-Kremer