1. Motherboard will depend on what type of ram you want to run. DDR or
pc133. That will also determin what type or CPU to buy, if you want to run
DDR you will need the DDR version of the 1ghz Tbird. For more refrence to
CPU's please visit www.sharkyextreme.com for some in-depth info. For DDR i
would suggest the asus A7VM and for pc133 i would suggest asus A7V. Both
boards are top of the line in there respctive areas and both have ata100
controlers onboard. Dont buy form local shops, use pricewatch.com to find
a good price on a board.

2. Right now you can get an OEM Geforce 2 GTS for 150$ (im going to get
one soon for myself) from online resellers. On pricewatch.com you can
locate a asus v770 pure (no tv out) for around that price, plus shipping
of course. Many will argue to get the 32meg ddr radeon, but I have a
prefrence for nvidia produts. Both are well supported in linux.

3. Best place to find a keyboard is in a dumpster :) But if your too old
for such nonsence comp/bestbuy may be your best options unless you want to
mail order a 10$ keyboard. As far as mice you need to figure out what you
want and shop around on the net. With mice you will hardly find a deal
online as most mail order shops sell mice retail, unless your lookin for
some bargin bin POS mouse. You may wanna checkout the supercomputer sale
this weekend.

4. Copyleft.net has some kickass raised Debian swirlie 1x1 stickers. Also
if you buy your cpu in the retail box, it will come with an AMD 1x1
sticker and an extended warrenty. It will cost you a little more than an
OEM cpu though.

...[Brian Riesgraf
...[Ghost Reactor Industries
...[irc.damnation.net #perkinz