Anyone know the full prices then?  I would love to get Tribes 2 ( looks really
good ), Descent 3, Heavy Metal and maybe some others at half off.
Are these just linux versions?  I know that with Unreal you needed the Windows
full version to install it.  I wonder if these are both windows and linux.
That would make it much easier to sell of the extras.
: )
I don't have any friends that run linux though.  Most of them us a Mac ( so do
I ).

sim