I forwarded the list to a group of friends that have LAN parties from time
to time.  Some of them use linux, and some more of them want to if they
can play games.  I'll let you know if there's any interest from them.

If there is, then getting 10+ copies of some of these shouldn't be too
difficult.

Jeff