On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Simeon Johnston wrote:

> Anyone know the full prices then?

Mostly between $40 and $50. Those prices are available at
http://www.lokigames.com/

> I would love to get Tribes 2 ( looks really
> good ),

Tribes2 is really good, however the linux version isn't yet ready to ship.
Oh wait! Yes it is, as of yesterday! WOO!

Maybe the thing to do is fill out a form, and then have someone volunteer
to place the order for titles on a 1-at-a-time basis. E.g., I'd be
inclined to front the cash for Tribes 2 as soon as we rack up 10
volunteers, if someone else actually does the general TCLUG registration
to Loki. Loki may be picky about the details of such an arrangement.

>  Descent 3, Heavy Metal and maybe some others at half off.

Also recall that some titles are available through, e.g.,
Electronics Boutique for $9.95. This may be a periodic/temporary thing.

> Are these just linux versions?  I know that with Unreal you needed the Windows
> full version to install it.  I wonder if these are both windows and linux.
> That would make it much easier to sell of the extras.

I don't think any of these versions will work on linux.

Andy