It does look like they "get it."  I just read their terms of service, and
even those are reasonable -- they won't allow you to do mass e-mailing
(spam) -- Cool!  They also won't let you use residential service for
commercial purposes, i.e., don't run the ordering
system for iHouseOfPancakes.com at home -- though I bet if they caught you
they'd just make you upgrade to business services.  Hardware's
free.  Pretty cool.  Keep us posted, Nate, eh?