I'm signing up (funny they will give me DSL service but Qwaste wont).
I'm sick of DHCP and my cable modem (although the speed is not bad).
Some negatives for Telocity is that the rep i talked to said that they
dont offer static subnets, only 1 static, the rest DHCP (I can *live* with
that over DHCP-only with time warner). They also only offer "one level of
service" so i was told so there currently is no "business service" for
the power user. But i dont really need that for now either. Being able
to run my own ftp server for friends is nice (of course i wasnt with
road-runner....hehe). I'll let you all know my experience once I have
the service.

Jason