The nvidia-kernel-src and nvidia-glx-src packages are sorta "dummy"
packages. All they really contail is the debian rules file for building
binary debian packages of the drivers downloaded from nvidia's ftp. The
rules files do automatically grab the tarballs when you run the rules
file. If you're unfamiliar with building debian source packages, you'll
need to figure that out. It is recomended that you build your kernel with
make-kpkg or use a prebuilt kernel with these packages.

I wrote up a kinda sorta howto so I wouldn't have to type the process into
irc ever again, so go to
http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/linux/nvidia
It's by no means a complete reference to anything, but it saves me from
typing things over and over... :)

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|           When in danger, or in doubt,         |
|        run in circles,  scream and shout!      |