I don't know why this didn't occur to me before, but...

Does anyone know the person who's coming from SteelEye or seen him do
something similar before?  I'm wondering how likely it is that the real topic
will turn out to be "High-Availability Clustering Using SteelEye Products"
and be completely devoid of useful information for those who have no interest
in becoming their customers.  (If it's a product-centric talk, that's cool -
we've had people do presentations on GFS, NetSaint, and a few others before.
But it's nice to know in advance whether to expect a tech talk or a sales
pitch.)

--
Linux will do for applications what the Internet did for networks.
    - IBM, "Peace, Love, and Linux"