Quoting Ben Lutgens (blutgens at usinternet.com):
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 03:05:48PM -0500, Nick B wrote:
> >distro (in the US) is Redhat and not some ass of a company like Microsoft.
> There is that......
>
> I did say that RedHat is good for the community. But I also think they do some
> stupid shit, like skipping a distro that's broken and seemingly untested in
> certain respects. All the flack Debian gets for taking so long in their
> releases really asses me up as it's pretty rare to see a massive influx of
> complaints like this (bug related not install difficulty or adjustment
> syndrome) comming from someone installing the latest Debian stable release.
>
> Much more thorogh testing.

This is what happens with market driven companies. Sales/Marketing start to call
the shots on deliverables.

This is one of the reasons I started Real Time. I got so tired of sales-droids
tell ME when the product/module/deliverable/bug fix/enchancement/../../../..
needed to ship.

I will ship no code before it's time.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700