On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 03:05:48PM -0500, Nick B wrote:
>distro (in the US) is Redhat and not some ass of a company like Microsoft.
There is that......

I did say that RedHat is good for the community. But I also think they do some
stupid shit, like skipping a distro that's broken and seemingly untested in
certain respects. All the flack Debian gets for taking so long in their
releases really asses me up as it's pretty rare to see a massive influx of
complaints like this (bug related not install difficulty or adjustment
syndrome) comming from someone installing the latest Debian stable release.

Much more thorogh testing.

--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup