Heh, Ben... you picked my every word apart. I don't flame people... I try to make people
understand the enevidable. I dont have a problem with you using Debian. And also, you
need to understand my over all picture: A commercial company can do only so good, and
Redhat is the best company I can think of to-date. You should be happy that the biggest
distro (in the US) is Redhat and not some ass of a company like Microsoft.