On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 11:35:15PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:

>This is one of the reasons I started Real Time. I got so tired of sales-droids
>tell ME when the product/module/deliverable/bug fix/enchancement/../../../.
>needed to ship.

I hate sales-droids! I get to deal with thier empty promises and poor products
daily. I am getting to the point where I am going to start conversations like
a co-worker often does: "We want some of <product> to test on a no cost P.O.
If it doesn't suck, you'll get our blessing and massive amounts of case as we
buy more. If it barfs shit, we are going to tell all of our business partners
that you equipment sucks, then use vendor <pick one> instead"

Sorry had to vent. Vendors suck. (Sometimes you get great ones! But they are
few and far between)

Moral of the story? Train your sales force ont he stuff they are selling.
He/She should damn well be able to answer questions you may have inteligently
or at least know where to get the answers.

--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup