Ben,
    Irrationality isn't going to get the linux community anywhere. The only way
Linux can succeed in the world and attempt to compete with Microsoft Windows on all
scales (including gaming) is if a commercial company behind it.

    Redhat has put a lot of time into this distribution, and I know that for a fact.
What I also know, is that Redhat cares a lot about the consumers. You may ask: "Well
how does he know this?". Well I know a few people who work there and I'm in constant
contact with them. Sometimes this stuff happens. Don't blame it on the company for
not caring... that is just being ignorant. I downloaded Redhat 7.0 myself, burned
it, and installed it without any glitches. Also... did you think that this person
might have said: "Scan for bad blocks" when formatting his drive and ended up
loosing the space he thought he had free? I know on my laptop it told me I didn't
have enough space free right away, so I fixed that and started the install :)

    Don't blame it on the company for being a huge commercial business. The people I
have contact with tell me that Redhat is NOT at all like Microsoft in any way. The
people there are nice, caring people who just want the best. Also, lets face
it....Microsoft didn't get to where they are now because they had good OS's... its
because they are a commercial company like Redhat that can consult for businesses
and solve their problems with the OS's solutions. Just get use to Redhat, don't
fight them, because then you are just helping Microsoft.

        --Nick Betcher
           (Shorewood, MN)