Thats why you get an Ultra10 and beef it up.

What yovue described doesn't require the heft of an E250 :)

and anyhow, youd get the E275R or whatever, the rackmount.  And anyhow,
Sun hardware is no short of amazing.  Our E250's have great
hardware/software intergration it seems, and the amount of 'bad stuff'
the E250 will complain about is good, compared to default linux
installs.

* Nick.T.Reinking at supervalu.com <Nick.T.Reinking at supervalu.com> [000919 15:49]:

Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #nicnac at efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org