Well, that's what VISI charges, also.  $195/month for
5U space.  2 2U machines would cost considerably
more than one full tower on its side. (5U in height).  That config
is always an option if the business really grows.

Month-to-month costs would run about $400/month with _no_
business at all, which I can afford out of pocket from just
extra cash at my current job.

If the website needs that much power, than I'm okay.  If it doesn't,
then I'm still okay.  I'm young, and I can take a risk or two.  :)

If it does well, I can put off upgrading (at least for a bit), which
would make me happy.  :)

Nick Reinking

adamm at sihope.com, on 09/19/2000 04:41:32 PM