I do plan to have a retail location eventually, but even having
its own line won't provide the security of a VISI colo.  :)

I'm trying to offset high startup costs with a low month-to-month
cost.  If I can minimized long-term upgrades up front, then it is worth
it.  If I can save on colo costs by building a bigger machine, then it
is worth it.

Why?  The IRS looks the other way for about $10000 for one-time
startup costs for a sole proprietorship.  (IE, it's deductable once from
your yearly taxes).

Nick Reinking

jcook at k-lug.com, on 09/19/2000 04:29:13 PM