Here's my crazy example, see the comments for explination

# begin lilo.conf
# First IDE Hard Disk, Hard Disk 0
disk=/dev/hda
     bios=0x80
# Second IDE Hard Disk, Hard Disk 1
disk=/dev/hdb
     bios=0x81
# First SCSI SCSI Disk, Hard Disk 2
disk=/dev/sda
     bios=0x82
# Second SCSI Hard Disk, Hard Disk 3
disk=/dev/sdb
     bios=0X83
# Boot device
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
vga=ext
delay=20
# Current Kernel
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.17
        label=2.2.17
        root=/dev/sda1
        read-only
# My actual lilo.conf has about six more kernels listed here, for backup
purposes.
# Windows
other=/dev/hda1
        label=win
        table=/dev/hda
# End lilo.conf

Some of the lines are carry over from when I didn't have scsi. Linux ran on
the primiary, windows on the slave. The lilo entry to get windows to boot
was:

other=/dev/hdb1
        label=win
        table=/dev/hdb
# Make windows think it's on the primiary master
	map-drive=0X80
		to=0x81
	map-drive=0X81
		 to=0x80

Advantage to this is reinstalling windows doesn't wipe your MBR, booting
windows from a boot disk or cd-rom is troublsome though. Copy the cabs to
your hard disk and there isn't much of an issue.

Allright, here's an example for you. Use this IF you're first boot option is
IDE hard drive (most award BIOS will present you with the different boot
orders, A,C,CDROM,SCSI,etc. Some even support D, E, F...etc. so you can boot
windows off any IDE drive, master or slave. For this example, you want C in
front of SCSI. A and CDROM don't matter.)

# begin lilo.conf
# First IDE Hard Disk, Hard Disk 0
disk=/dev/hda
     bios=0x80
# Second IDE Hard Disk, Hard Disk 1
# If you don't have a second IDE hard drive, first scsi hard drive is hard
disk 1
disk=/dev/hdb
     bios=0x81
# First SCSI SCSI Disk, Hard Disk 2
disk=/dev/sda
     bios=0x82
# Boot device
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
vga=ext
delay=20
# Current Kernel
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.17
        label=2.2.17
        root=/dev/hda1
        read-only
# Windows
other=/dev/sda1
        label=win
        table=/dev/sda
	# Map Hard Disk 0 to Hard Disk 1
	map-drive=0x80
		to=0x81
	# Map Hard Disk 1 to Hard Disk 2
	map-drive=0x81
		to=0x82
	#Map Hard Disk 2 (Scsi Drive) to Hard Disk 0
	map-drive=0x82
		to=0x80
# End lilo.conf

I THINK that should do the trick...no promises.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
With a name like Zbikowski, you've gotta be good.