Hi,

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Chris H. Bidler wrote:

> Did your lilo.conf on /dev/hda still have 'root=/dev/hda1' at the top of
> it when you ran 'lilo -b /dev/sda -l'?

Actually, root=/dev/hda5. /boot is on /dev/sda1, I'm not moving the actual
installation - I'm just trying to get LILO to be able to boot both drives.

However, strangely enough... when I boot off the IDE and tell LILO to boot
SCSI... well, it hangs for a while and then the BIOS skips to the next
boot device, namely the SCSI drive. So it KINDA works.

-Yaron