Go here and find out all you could want to know!

http://www.hamfestmn.org/

I'll probably go. I always find something at the flea market. (One of these days I'll get some of the paper for that photo priniter I got last year. ;-)

I remember a couple of years ago a friend and I almost bought two old Sun workstations (Motorola 68K Processor and 4Mb RAM) for $75! The problem was getting them back to Duluth(where I lived at the time). I don't have enough room in my Neon for 2 19" (or was it 21") monitors.

Have fun!
Jack