From: Austad, Jay [mailto:austad at marketwatch.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 12:28 PM
To: 'tclug-list at mn-linux.org'
Subject: RE: [TCLUG:22533] GUI mail client

What I'd really like is a Linux mail client that I can point at our crappy
exchange server and have my calendar, memos, rules, and all that other fun
stuff work.  The only reason I really need to use win2k is for Outlook's
scheduling stuff.

I forget who this was, but there were two different projects to make a Unix
based MS Exchange clone.  That would be great news for mail admins who get
thrown into a bad Exchange situation.  Still leaves the problem of a decent
client though.

Jay