I am finally trying to make the switch from Mandrake over to debian, and
so far I have been doing fairly well, but I have a couple questions.

I had to recompile the kernel to add framebuffer support for my Dell
laptop.  I did this using the instructions in the debian.README file in
kernel-source docs (make-dpkg -revision=foo.1.0 kernel-image).
Unfortunately when I did this, I lost my pcmcia modules that were
previously installed from pcmcia-modules.  Can anyone give me some
pointers as to how to rebuild the pcmcia modules?

Thanks,

Dave