My poor machine can't pump up the connection to the Internet.  I have
Mediaone Broadband.  I am using pump.  I now my NIC works, it connected for
a couple of minutes tonight, then the connection went down.  I have been
switching the connection between Linux and windows.  Tonight when I switch
the connection the pc link status indicator stayed on and I was able to do
a little ftping and have my father connect to my web server.  Then it went
down.  I have not been able to get it back up again.  I have read the
HOWTO's and I have to the host name in the config file for pump.  I did
have all this running for about 4 hours, then I rebooted and that was the
end of it.  When I issue the pump -h linux command I can watch the external
lights flicker a couple of times.

Someone please help!!!!!!  :-(

Oh BTW I am running RH 7.0

John Miller