I'm using the pager program that comes with sawfish/Helixgnome.  I'm also
using x2vnc so when I scroll the mouse off the left of the screen it will go
into my windows box.  On my linux box, if I page from a desktop on the left
to one on the right it works fine, but when I try to go back, it goes over
to my windows box instead.

I would like to bind x2vnc to viewport 1 1, but I'm not sure how to do it.
x2vnc creates an invisible 1 pixel wide window along the edge of the screen
to monitor when the mouse gets to the edge.  This window doesn't show up in
any lists or anything, so I'm unsure how to assign any properties to it.

Any ideas?  I can't live without my virtual desktop setup.

Jay