On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, ^chewie wrote:

> To answer the question as to whether PostgreSQL can do "bulk copy
> program" functionality, as it's commonly referred to, let's look at
> the PostgreSQL User's Guide.  Hmm...  (./user/sql-copy.htm):

Chewie, you seem pretty up on this Postgres stuff, so I gotta question
forya. I'm interested in switching from MySQL -> postgres due to
transaction and ACID support. I'm also interested in running my own
personal website using postgres for the same reasons. However, I don't
know where to start. Can you (or anyone) recommend some good PostgreSQL
books?

Thanks,
Luke