I found the most usefull document is the user.ps file that comes with the
distro.. It is way more up to date, and complete than the docs on the web
site.. chewie mentioned to me this morning that there is also a new book
out, and you can download it from the postgres web site.. (postgresql.org)
warning.. if you are going to print out user.ps.. it's around 400
pages.. :)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)