Diamond used the nVidia TNT2 chipset to make the Viper 770. It came in 3 models.
The 16 and the 32 meg and the 32 ultra (just faster memory and clocking). I have
purchased several of the 16 and non-ultra 32's. I believe Diamond was purchased
by S3 before the M64 was release so they never got a chance to make any cards
with that nVidia chip set. I thought the M64 came out after the TNT2 as the
lower cost version from the TNT family. The only difference in the cards is the
memroy, same TNT2 chipset.

Diamond used to be my favorite video card manufacturer until purchased by S3. I
have had different models from the large stealth series, firegl 1000 and firegl
1000 pro, and viper 330 (riva 128) and several viper 770's (skipped over the
viper 550).