First, where is the hole that's letting the spam in? IF the spammers ARE
really going to all the trouble of subscribing to the list to spam it then
there isn't much we can do. If they've found some hole that's letting them
post to the list without being subscribed, yeah, ORBS has to be done.

If we go ORBS and end you end up not being able to post, come to the meeting
and hook up with someone running IMP. :)

--
| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |