The point is MediaOne is in ORBS for.

1. Open relays.
2. Failing to respond to ORBS to stop spammers.
3. Not submitting thier cable modems and dialups to DUNs.

This has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your ISP.

I want to make this very clear, ORBS does not single out inviduals, it
singles
out IP addresses or blocks of IP addresses.

If you are concerned, hit this url:

http://www.orbs.org/report_1.html

Type in the IP address of your smtp server and see what happens.

Okay, so it seems ORBS won't allow me to post either.  Comes up with:

--> 208.142.244.17 has previously been tested by ORBS and doesn't seem
to permit relay.

Ditto with the other addy.

Will have to see what it's like once ORBS is running.