On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 05:37:54PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Yaron (jethro at freakzilla.com):
> >   Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Bob Tanner wrote:
> >
> > > Both MAPS and ORBS throw the baby out with the bathwater every now and then.
> > > The both admit as much.
> >
> > Is there like a local config where you can override ORBS?
>
> No, it's embedded into your sendmail.[mc|cf] and setup per mail server.

Not true.  access.db takes precedence over any dnsbl (or rbl) ruleset. Well in
sendmail, that is.  I'm not sure about any other MTAs.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"If a god of love and life ever did exist, he's long since dead...
 Someone, some _thing_, rules in his place."