Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Bob Tanner wrote:
>
> > > Is there like a local config where you can override ORBS?
> > No, it's embedded into your sendmail.[mc|cf] and setup per mail server.
>
> That sucks... I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of @mediaone.net people on
> the list...
>
> -Yaron

That part that _really_ sucks is that I'm _NOT_ on the list with a
"mediaone.net" address.

Instead, thanks to dynamic domain service from TZO, while I _do_
have a MediaOne cable modem (and IP address), I'm doing my own smtp
_as_ "zjod.net"... and it's email from _that_ domain that's being
blocked by ORBS.

Outta here'idly,

-S

PS-  Hey folks!  Remember to ask for "Ziggy's Joke o' the day",
     delivered fresh every week day.  Now available in two great
     flavors: Traditional and _new_ HTML.
                      http://zjod.net