Metaserver Mailing List Archive

Dynamic IP addresses

Hi,

I recently started a netrek server using a dynamic IP address (from an ASDL connection,
which seems to have sufficient bandwidth) and made the mistake of listing my server's
changing IP addresses on the metaserver.  I've noticed that all the IP addresses
from which I've connected are now listed on the metaserver including 142.166.*.*
and 192.164.*.*  Is there proper way to list a netrek-server with a dynamic address
on the metaserver? In the meantime I've discontinued listing my machine on the metaserver
rather than start a long this of dead IP addresses, and you can feel free to delist
the addresses mentioned above if necessary.

Thanks,

    Mark Dowe ..