[VANILLA-L:411] RE: size of the .global

On Thursday, January 23, 1997 4:41 PM, Bob
Tanner[SMTP:tanner@real-time.com] wrote:
>>Can someone tell me the size of their .global file? Just need it for
>>reference. Thanks.
>>
>>--
>>Robert J. Tanner <tanner@real-time.com> | Phone : 612.943.8700
>>http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300
>>Key fingerprint =  6C E9 51 4F D5 3E 4C 66  62 A9 10 E5 35 85 39 D9

My .global (with timeprod being double) is 48.

Nick
"There is nothing we won't say to convince people that the
  Microsoft way is the way to go" -- Bill Gates.
These are my views and are not to be construed as the views of Landacorp
Nick Trown. Software Engineer, Strategic Development Group, Landacorp