[VANILLA-L:370] metaserver listing

This is not exactly the purpose for this list but most server
admins are on this list.

This morning the metaserver's rc file (listing the servers) got
corrupted. I've been trying to remake it. Those of you who
run servers please check the listing and make sure they are
listed and the information is correct. Telnet to the metaserver's
port 3530 to get a complete listing of your server.

If it isn't on the list please email me (trown@ecst.csuchico.edu)
and give me the following information:

	server's dns name:
	server's IP address:
	server port (if not default):
	server type (chaos, bronco, etc):
	RSA enabled:
	physical location (ie: Palo Alto, Ca):
	time restrictions (if any):
	Special Mods (if any):

Thanks and sorry about this.

Nick
"There is nothing we won't say to convince people that the
  Microsoft way is the way to go" -- Bill Gates.
These are my views and are not to be construed as the views of Landacorp
Nick Trown. Software Engineer, Strategic Development Group, Landacorp