Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2304] Metaserver keys?

Quoting Steve Franks <sdfranks@MIT.EDU>:
> I checked update.c and it has
>
> #define METASERVER      "clientkeys.netrek.org"
>
> So I assume it's checking the right place.

Yup.

> Any other ideas?

Run updated by hand and make sure rsa_keycomp doesn't core on you.  If
it does, get rid of all the related files (core, .reserved, rsa-keys)
and re-run it to make sure they weren't corrupted.

Hmmm....  Continuum sorta looked like it had the same problem.  It was
fixed by updating continuum to the latest source.

--Carlos V.