Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2027] netrek.org and COW mailing list

Quoting Kurt Siegl (007@freemail.at):
> 1) Has the Vanilla Server list moved again? Seems like I'm not on the
> List anymore :-( Is it a nomal majordomo or listserv list?

Not really, just went from majordomo to ezmlm/qmail. I went through
the entire old subscriber list and subscribed them to the ezmlm/qmail
list.

If your addressed bounced you would not have gotten subscribed to the
ezmlm/qmail list.

To subscribe sent an email message to
vanilla-list-subscribe@us.netrek.org, no subject or message-body text
is required.

ezmlm/qmail will verify your subscription.

> Also I still don't have a working RW access to the vanilla CVS tree yet :(
> I have several config and gmp 2 (RSA) fixes I like to submit.

Let me reset and test your account. I'll pgp mail you the info.

> 2) I fear the brmbugs (Cow) mailing list is definitely gone now after several
> years without any administrator. Anyone willing and capable to setup
> a new List so that we can relink COW@netrek.org to it.

I can put it under the vanilla-qmail umbrella if you wish. Do you want
web archive like the list and devel mailing list.

See these for examples (I'll make them pretty later):

http://vanilla.us.netrek.org/list/
http://vanilla.us.netrek.org/devel/
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700