1) Has the Vanilla Server list moved again? Seems like I'm not on the
List anymore :-( Is it a nomal majordomo or listserv list?

Also I still don't have a working RW access to the vanilla CVS tree yet :(
I have several config and gmp 2 (RSA) fixes I like to submit.

2) I fear the brmbugs (Cow) mailing list is definitely gone now after several
years without any administrator. Anyone willing and capable to setup
a new List so that we can relink COW@netrek.org to it.

Cow is under CVS source control at cowsrc.netrek.org
You always get read only access to the latest source with
user netrek password netrek (or cow/cow guest/guest)

Set your CVS environment to

CVSROOT=:pserver:netrek@cowsrc.netrek.org:/cvs

for the latest stuff.

>> James, Alec, you want them? The patches, that is.

James already has RW access to the COW CVS tree.

>Kurt's got cvs setup.  The safest thing to do is to get you access to
>that tree and apply the patches through cvs.  Kurt, could you please
>give Carlos a login?

Will give him RW access as well.

>We should probobly take Kurt's beta's and the metaserver fixes and make
>a release out of it.

Actually its my plan to release it as soon I get all the metaserver fixes.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: 007@netrek.org       Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017