Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2027] netrek.org and COW mailing list

James Cameron writes:
> Alec Habig wrote:
> > Anybody want to take over compiling COW's for these two OS's?
>
> Not me.  I can compile for Linux Intel though now.

Michael Kellen's on top of that, so we're covered there.

> Question: how do I get onto the cow@netrek.org list?
> I was once, when it was at brmbugs, but with the wrong address.

Actually, my mail's subject and body got disconencted - apologies for
any confusion.  I originally was writing to ask if anyone knew what had
happened to the cow mailing list, as I couldn't ping it and mails
haven't been going through.  However, I got some pings through and
changed my mind mid mail so I could verify further (but forgot the
Subject line, sorry).  Although there's still a large chance that the
cow mailing list is munged, and whomever can check that out for us is
the person who can add you onto the list.

	Alec

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu