[VANILLA-L:1265] I can't read anything Adrian sends....

I've tried mutt, elm, mailx, Eudora, and Netscape.  No dice.  Comes
across as binary. I can't read any of Adrian's messages.

This might be a hint:  From the headers

Quoting Adrian Moore <AMoore@novell.com>:
> From: "Adrian Moore" <AMoore@novell.com>

The X-MIME line is of interest.

I noticed others responding to his messages, So I've gotten to read
some of them through quotes.  None of his posts made it to
archives.real-time.com (1234 and 1235, for instance)

So either Adrian's Novell server isn't doing something right, or
paladin.real-time.com isn't doing something right.

--Carlos V.

PGP signature